Max Science Primary---------------------------------
MAX SCIENCE – PRIMARY: YEARS 1 – 6
Student Books 1-6
Written and designed by leading science educators, these books form the basis for active, enquiry-based classroom learning:
• In full colour throughout
• In line with the requirements for the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework.
• Each topic is introduced through engaging activities designed to stimulate creative scientific thinking.
• Whole class teaching is focused on firmly embedding the concepts through active individual, pair and group activities and carefully scaffolded learning.
• Units end with checklists and consolidation sections to ensure learners understand the key concepts.
Workbooks are designed for extended practice and consolidation in class or at home:
• Learners are able to express and record the development of their scientific thinking through carefully thought out games, quizzes questions and activities.
• Pages are clearly cross-referenced with the corresponding stage in the Student Books.
The Journals provide a unique way to engage parents in their child’s learning as well as providing the opportunity for reflective practice. They are packed full of:
• Engaging practical activities that not only back up the scientific concepts introduced in the classroom but also show how science is all around us all the time.
Teacher’s Guide 1-6
The Teacher’s Guide comes with full support to help teachers plan and deliver active, engaging and productive lessons, offering:
• Guidance on assessment and differentiation.
• A section on potential scientific language challenges students may face in each topic.
• Full answers to all activities are also provided.
Teacher’s Presentation Kit 1-6
The Teacher’s Presentation Kit offers
• a suite of easy-to-use materials for interactive whiteboards or projectors
• a digital version of the Student Book enhanced with scientific language activities for front of class teaching
• A packed resource centre full of activity sheets that can be downloaded and printed
• Word cards and audio glossary for scientific vocabulary learning
• Teacher’s notes and full answers for all activities.
Learn more about:
Teaching Through English: Primary Maths and Science (Norwich Institute for Language Education NILE)
Max Science Primary
Max Science Brochure
Max Science primary Grade 1 Student Book
Max Science primary Grade 2 Student Book
Max Science primary Grade 3 Student Book
Max Science primary Grade 4 Student Book
Max Science primary Grade 5 Student Book
05.11.2019 | London
Developing differentiation in the science classroom
15.10.2019 | London
Exploring scientific enquiry in a student-centred environment
Max Science Primary