Macmillan Moscow representative vacancy
is a global education company, developing print, digital and online solutions that support teachers, researchers, students and educators around the world.
Due to the growth of the company in Russia we are currently looking for a Macmillan REPRESENTATIVE
who will be responsible for growing Macmillan Education sales in Moscow.
- driven by targets and achieving their goals
- commercially astute
- a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- knowledgeable of the states and private school sectors
Key responsibilities include:
- developing and maintaining relationships with EFL teachers to support their teaching needs
- identifying and closing adoptions for our market-leading textbook and digital products
- demonstrating our range of online and digital teaching and learning resources to teachers
- staying up to date and knowledgeable about key product developments
- feedback and report regularly and communicate with colleagues in the sales, marketing and editorial departments
You will have the initiative to achieve your own goals and to work independently.
Good time management and organisational skills are essential as are the drive and ability to achieve your goals.
This is an exciting position in a key area.
In return, Macmillan Education offers an excellent basic salary, rewarding bonus package, company car, mobile phone and laptop.
Applicants must have a clean driving licence.
Candidates should send a letter of application and CV (both in English) to: email@example.com.
Attn: Alla Soluyanova